From January 1st, 2019, ECHA will start checking the compliance of all relevant dossiers for a given substance to all non-compliant registrants and not only to the lead registrants. Other changes will be implemented at the same time, so if you are concerned, you will have to prepare accordingly. In this regard, ECHA also advises on how to prepare as a registrant by highlighting the following points:
- Changes in production or import volumes (increase or decrease);
- New or obsolete uses;
- New or changed measures to ensure the safe use of your substance;
- Your transported or on-site isolated intermediate status;
- New data on the intrinsic properties of your substance;
- Your justification for relying on waivers for the required information, or on adaptations such as category or read-across approaches.Link to the article.